Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Librarian Job?

I had my other interview at the Weber County Library and I think it went well. They didn't ask awkward questions - so I'll be anxious to hear how that goes. Could I commute to Ogden everyday? I will if they will give me a full time job! Then later that day I got a call from my library for an interview for a full-time job at the Foothill branch - I'm excited about that job. It's a like an in between job from what I'm doing now and what I want to do - it would be a good stepping stone and also give me experience - and not all the pressure of being a Librarian. Of all the jobs I have applied for right now, that one I want the most right now. But, like I said, all these jobs prospects are in the Lord's hands (I have been praying and fasting) and will do my best at every and any job interview I get to have! I apologize for all the job interview talk - that's what on my mind right now and hopefully it will all get settled soon and I can rest easy and be able to start paying off my school loans (yeah).

0 comments: