Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter vs. Homework

Saturday evening I went by Wal-Mart and picked up my copy of Harry Potter. I tried to start reading that night, but only got a few chapters in and I had to reread them again anyway! It was a long day!
After church on Sunday, I went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner and ended up reading Harry Potter for a few hours after dinner. Andrew got excited and picked up #6 and is anxious to read #7. Hopefully he won't fizzle out!
Monday, I attempted to work on my graduate portfolio - but got a late start because I had some things that I had put off during EFY - like paying some bills and had to catch up on some internet things. Then, I started wrapping up my website project. I did get a chunk done - then when Andrew came over I was able to relax and hang with him. We just watch "Wayne's World" and read Harry Potter until bed.

0 comments: