Friday, July 13, 2007

Granite Vault

Yesterday I had a job interview at the Granite Mountain Vault, for a Tech Preservation job. Sheila worked up there when she got married to David. It was really cool, even though I got lost a few times on the way up the canyon. The interview went well, I think? Besides the usually questioning, I had to put some barcodes in numerical order, and I did it 3 minutes with only 3 mistakes. They said that was good. So, if it's meant to be, then hopefully I'll get the job. The reason I went for the job is because: it's full-time work, and I think it would interesting to learn about the aspect of archiving and preservation of information - which I did take a class on. It's a little off the beaten path of my career goal, but hopefully it'll just be a stepping stone to something bigger!

0 comments: