Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't forget about Yanni...

Today was Terri's 50th Birthday and she had a big party at her house. It was fun. Beforehand she sent out squares of fabric to everyone to decorate - then she would make a quilt from the squares. I was thinking and thinking of what I could do for my square and I finally thought of the perfect inside joke - Yanni. We'll, it's not really a joke - but just something we both shared. I found a picture from one of his album covers and printed it onto an iron-on sheet (I have attached the mentioned picture). It worked out perfectly, and I was very happy with the end result. I did write a little message with a Sharpie - but it bled a little and didn't look so good - but that's ok. So, Terri loved my Yanni square and got a good laugh out of it and gave me an extra special hug. Yeah!

0 comments: