Thursday, January 15, 2009

Selling the Honda

So, I'm selling my car, but no buyers yet. I have a sign posted in the car window and a posting on Craigslist. I have had a few calls and emails, but no offers yet. I'm just praying I can sell it before I need to leave! I can't place that burden on someone else - and I need the extra funds to go towards my u-haul rental! I have it for $2000, but if someone is willing to give me even $1500 then I'll take it.


Here is the posting on Craigslist.com: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/994523252.html

1994 Honda Civic LX, dark grey, 181,000 miles, $2,000 OBO, Clean title history, All maintenance has been done in time, clean bill of heath on last oil change inspection, Good tires, Great gas mileage: 20mpg city/30mpg highways, CD Stereo missing (it was stolen)...

1 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats on your job, and good luck selling your car! Also, try posting it on KSL...we had success selling our car on there...it sold in just 2 hours!