Friday, August 29, 2008

Updates on updates

Well, no fruits on my labors at this time. I sent out a "thanks for the interview" email to the two libraries I interviewed with and quickly got an email back from Sacramento. They said I didn't qualify for the next round. That's ok.

Also, I haven't heard back from Wichita, but I'm guessing that I didn't "qualify for the next round" as well. That's ok as well.

I'm still looking and applying for any full-time Children's Librarian positions I see. I'm also taking the correct Praxis test in a few weeks - that will let me apply for teaching jobs (if there are any left).
Wish me luck - I know there is a full-time position for me on the horizon...somewhere!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on keeping on - I know you'll find the right position for you. In the meantime, that apple-face is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I may start putting faces on all of my apples...

Unknown said...

The right position will come HE will make sure of that. Sure gets frustrating sometimes though. People should have the courtesy to at least let you know either way. I agree the apple-face is adorable!