Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Will Work for Food

I had an interview at Riley Elementary, for their Librarian position, almost 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear their decision. I'm going to call tomorrow to see what's up - they said they would call last Wednesday! I think the interview went well, but I'm getting pessimistic about my abilities. This is just getting so frustrating! Today I talked with a lady who got the library job at Lincoln Elem - one of the interviews that I had. She was amazing and I wasn't surprised she got the job! Will I ever get a stinking full-time job?!?! Anyway - I'll let you know what happens. I have a plan "B" and "C" if I don't get this job- hopefully one of those will work out!

2 comments:

Shae said...

It's good to check up on them...that will let them know that you are serious about wanting the job, plus it kind of puts your name back in their heads. Good Luck!

Amy Bateman said...

You are absolutely wonderful, and you will get snatched up soon enough. I am so excited for you!