Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hope Family Reunion

My Hope Family reunion was really fun. It took place in Bone, Idaho - which is about a half hour out of Ammon, Idaho. It was a girl's camp, so it had a spacious bowery for us to meet in and nice campsites.

I bought a new cot, because I vow to never sleep on the ground again, and then Mom and I found a little 2-man tent at Costco and I was excited to have my own stuff. Well, as I'm setting up the tent, I see that my new cot is going to be too big to fit inside. What a fiasco! Andrew let me use his tent, as he was sleeping with the Juett boys, and I fit my cot in almost. We still had my original tent set up and it wasn't being used so I fit it on the end of my cot, and then draped the rain cover over the middle. My tent had a built on addition! It was little weird, but it worked - well except that I had a few spiders crawling around.

The karaoke night was really fun and I even got brave enough to get up a few times, once with Mom! It was fun when someone picked a song that we all knew and could sing along with! I tried to get Andrew to go up with me, to do a Michael Jackson song but he wouldn't. I can't imagine why! (hehe)

It was a really enjoyable get together. I love my family!

0 comments: