Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting the car fixed

Here's the update on my car situation. So, I applied for an auto loan and was denied. I was bummed, but not too surprised. Lack of income was one of the factors. Anyway, I went back to the inspection failure sheet and called the car shop, Jack & Jim's, and actually turned out that the problems I needed to fix to pass inspection weren't as expensive as I expected. So, I left the car at the shop and got that small problem fixed. Right after I drove over the Les Schwab and got some new front tires and then drove over to the inspection place and got the Emission test passed and got my new sticker! I was so relieved! I have another year to figure out what to do with this car. The car isn't all fixed, I still need to do some stuff on it - but I'm hoping to sell it this year. The plan is to get a great full-time job and then reapplying for a car loan. We'll see if that happens!

0 comments: