Thursday, May 1, 2008

Harry Potter Mode

So, I've been rereading the Harry Potter series and I'm totally in the mode. All I want to do during my free time is read and read! It's only taken me about 2 weeks to get through 6 of the books - I just started the 7th one today. I wanted to read the 7th book again, because I can't remember hardly anything about it since I read it sooo fast - but I decided to read the whole series again and it's been fun.

Did you ever see that little Lord of the Rings video that had Gandalf spoil the ending of book 6? "Snape kills Dumbledore" and then all the hobbits are all crying with their superimposed books in their arms? Too funny. I was looking for it on YouTube and it's not there anymore - too bad.

1 comments:

Stephanie Allen said...

Doea that really happen in book 6? Snape kills him? Oh man... I should never have read your blog... I have not read any of the books just watched the movies...