Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Interview

So, I had another interview at an elementary school last Friday. I was really excited about the opportunity - but the actual interview was not as successful. They were asking me questions that I didn't have answers for and I don't think I came across as being smart and competent, etc. I probably won't get that job - but I am still hoping for that small chance. I'll probably find out later this week. At the library they are starting their annual "Name in the Hat". It's when they shuffle around people into different positions - only if they put their name in. So, I submit my dream job (Children's Librarian, or any Full-time Librarian job) and then when they start filling in open positions hopefully a full time job will open up and they can slip me in that new opening. Does that make sense? I heard that my boss put her name in for another job and if she gets moved out there might be an opening for a full-time librarian. Unfortunately I'm not the only one who will be putting my name in for that position. Hopefully my degree will look good in their eyes! I'm frustrated that people with less schooling have better jobs than me - how can that be fair? Well, life isn't fair - I need to get over that.

0 comments: