Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I wasn't going to tell you, but I did"

Sunday was Mother's Day and I went to the 8th ward with Andrew. I love going back to that ward - it's home for me. Lee gave an exceptional lesson in R.S. about the priesthood. In Sacrament, Bro. Jarrett gave an excellent talk and he quoted from Elder Ballard's last General Conference talk - very enlightening.

After church, Anna and I planed a sibling's picnic. We met up at Murray park with sandwich fixings and had a good time - even though the park was filled with families and their own barbeque grills. Afterwards we went over to the Johnson's rental house and watched the movie, "Meet the Robinson's". It's really funny. Turns out that it's based off a children's picture book called, "A Day with Wilbur Robinson" by the same author who wrote "George Shrinks" - which also was turned into a television show. I found the book at the library, of course I would, and enjoyed seeing the similarities in the stories.


1 comments:

Anne said...

You know you have the best quote, up top! I love ya. I put you on my blog spot. Now I can keep track of you!Yippy!