Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pizza in my trunk!

Tonight was my ward temple night. We didn't get a big turnout - but it is finals week and I imagine people are studying or have left for vacation. We went to the SLC temple and it was great. Too bad the pizza we had for dinner was rumbling in my stomach all during the session - I was glad that I made it through the session! Speaking of pizza, I just realized that I left a leftover pizza in my trunk! Oops! Good thing it's cold outside - it won't go bad! I'll just get it tomorrow morning! (hehe - random!)

Oh, I just got a call from another school for a Librarian job interview! I'm way excited - hopefully this will be the job for me! It's at Beacon Heights - which I don't think I've ever been too. Wish me luck! Oh, speaking of schools and whatnot - I got my score back from that Praxis teacher test. I passed - but just barely! (hehe) I think 160 was passing and I got a 166 - good enough! I heard you just have to pass - yeah! I hope I can now land myself a full-time job! I keep talking about because I'm obsessed - it's constantly on my mind. I'm sorry if this subject is boring to you! Please bear with me!

0 comments: