Thursday, January 3, 2008

Character Questionnaire

Name: Elizabeth Jayne Hope
Date of Birth: February 4, 1979
Place of Birth: Provo, Utah
Where I grew up: Salt Lake City, Utah
Mother's name: Jana
Father's name: Richard
Name(s) of siblings: Anna, David, Jonathan and Andrew
Favorite color: Yellow and purple
Favorite kind(s) of music: Pop, bluegrass, movie soundtracks, musicals, classical, old classic musicals (Bing Crosby, Gene Kelly, etc), rock
Favorite songs: "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas, "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli, "Eleanor Ridgy" by The Beatles, "Luke and Leia's Theme" by John Williams
Favorite poems: "HOPE is the thing with feathers / That perches in the soul, / And sings the tune without the words, / And never stops at all, / And sweetest in the gale is heard; / And sore must be the storm / That could abash the little bird / That kept so many warm. / I 've heard it in the chillest land, / And on the strangest sea;/ Yet, never, in extremity, / It asked a crumb of me." -Emily Dickinson
Favorite season: Spring
Favorite holiday: Christmas and my birthday (hehe)
Least favorite holiday (and why): St. Patrick's Day - never liked the pinching...
Favorite movies: Star Wars, Pride & Prejudice (and all other Jane Austen movie renditions), Willow, Princess Bride, Strictly Ballroom, Waking Ned Devine, Cold Comfort Farm
Favorite T.V. shows: Monarch of the Glen, Pushing Daisies, Hamish Macbeth, Grey's Anatomy
Favorite wild animal: Koala
Favorite domestic animal: dog
If I had a pet, it would be: frog or turtle
My favorite beverage is: Root beer
My favorite meal is: Chicken Cordon Blue, Chicken Enchiladas, Tatortot Casserole
My favorite snack is: homemade cookies
My favorite dessert is: Peanut Butter Squares
My favorite fruit is: apples, red grapes
My favorite vegetable is: broccoli
I like to watch these sports: ice-skating, gymnastics
I like to participate in these sports or exercises: volleyball, badminton, bowling
My favorite teams are: Jamaican Bobsled Team
My favorite newspaper cartoon is: Farside, Pickles, Foxtrot
My favorite T.V. cartoon is: Hey Arnold!, Recess
My favorite manner of dress is: Conservative dress casual
My signature scent: Vanilla or Chocolate
My hobbies are: Reading, collecting music, scrapbooking
I collect: thimbles, good books
If money were no object: Barnes and Noble here I come!
If I had three wishes: No debts and good amount in savings, easy weight loss, world peace
My favorite possessions: mission scriptures, books (especially one from my Grandma Hope), little pink blanket from when I was little.
These are my favorite quotes:
"Run mad as often as you choose, but do not faint" -Jane Austen,
"If you're traveling in a time machine, and you're eating corn on the cob, I don't think it's going to affect things one way or the other. But here's the point I'm trying to make: Corn on the cob is good, isn't it?" -Jack Handey
My favorite toy as a child: Barbies, Cabbage Patch Dolls
My favorite elementary school teacher: Mrs. Coffey in 3rd grade
My best Halloween costume: A clothes hamper
As a child, my favorite T.V . shows: Today's Special, Pee-Wee's Big House, Hey Vern It's Ernest, Jem and the Holograms
As a child, my favorite movies: Disney cartoons (especially Robin Hood), Xanadu, The Dark Crystal, Labryinth, Star Wars
As a child, my favorite books: Babysitter's Club, Sweet Valley Jr. High
My favorite subjects in high school was: Seminary, English, History, Geology
In high school, I was involved in: Band
My first date: Ian Williams
My girlfriends / boyfriends were: Nate Hansen
I had an unrequited crush on: Simon Juhlin
My first car: Honda Civic
College was: Snow College, Southern Utah University, Emporia State University
I majored in: Elementary Education, Library Science
I earned this degree: Bachelor of Science, Masters of Library Science
My first job: Food Services at LDS Hospital
I had these jobs before my current position: Library Shelver, Banquet Server, Office Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Copy Center Clerk, Substitute Teacher, Library Shelver, Sales Cashier, English Teacher, Circulation Aide
My current job: Children's Librarian

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.