Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Birthday Countdown

So, I'm counting down to my 29th birthday which is in a few weeks (on Feb. 4th) - and I'm going to have a big party. I'm planning it and I hope that it will be fun! I am inviting all my local friends, from high school, college, the mission, Taiwan, work, etc. I hope I'll get some sort of turn out. At least it will be fun if only the family is there. I want it to be an open house and just play games and eat ice cream sundaes. I hope to play Apples to Apples and Balderdash - those are good for coming and going games. I'm going to start working on invitations this weekend. I'm getting excited. I can feel the "getting older birthday blues" coming on me, but I hope that planning this party will help prevent getting depressed! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth,

this is Sarah, on old SUU dorm mate. Just found your blog. sounds like you've been busy since SUU! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday coming up. I live in w. jordan, maybe i'll have to come by the library and see you. when do you usualy work?

Anonymous said...

So... how did it go? :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH!!!
~Ashley

p.s. You should come visit...
;)