Thursday, August 16, 2007

Texting at McDonald's

So, I went through the drive through at McDonald's and had a unsatisfied experience. I ordered my meal and the cashier didn't ask for my drink order and put Coke as my choice. That's ok, I thought, I'll just correct her at the window. So I drive up and the cashier leans out to take my money and she is holding her cell phone and totally texting - not even looking at me. I told her that I wanted another drink - but she didn't get that message to the others. Anyway, I ended up with Coke and all in all felt disgruntled about the whole experience. So, I decided to speak up about it. I found an email on my recipe and wrote this email:

I went through the drive through and was not satisfied with the service. First off the person didn't ask what drink I wanted and I got the wrong drink - that's ok by itself - but when I pulled up to the first window the cashier was holding her phone and texting as she was taking my money. I could tell she was distracted and I don't think that is appropriate. I just thought I should bring that to your attention.

Well, I got this response:

Dear customer,
Thank you for your email, I do appreciate you for letting us know about yourvisit and I will contact the store manager and let him be aware of what ishappening and this in not appropriate.
Thank you again,
McDonald's Office

Well, who knows if this problem will get fixed or not. I was kind of hoping I would get a coupon or something! (hehe)

0 comments: