Friday, June 1, 2007

Pirates 3

Andrew and I went to see the 3rd Pirates movie. It was almost 3 hours and it was jammed packed with quite a story - with a sort of melancholy ending. I think this is the last one, but Andrew heard somewhere that they are making 3 more. I don't know about that - I think they are done. I'll tell you one thing - Orlando Bloom is a very beautiful creation of God. Yessireee! (hehe)
Not much going on with me. I've been working and stuff. I did have an interview for an assistant job at the Day-Riverside library. It would be a promotion if I got the job. It would love to work there and it would give me more "reference" experience. That just means that I'll have time to talk to patrons, besides just checking out their books, and asking them questions and helping them find materials, etc. Well, I keep praying that Heavenly Father will guide me to a good job that will give me experience, insurance benefits and (quietly) more money. I still have a few applications out and I've had a few interviews, but nothing seems to be "biting". I'll let you know about the Day-Riverside job. Maybe that will be the place for me.
I just scheduled my flight for Portland for July to take my last class. I'm excited to go to Portland again - and also relieved to be almost done with school.

0 comments: