Friday, March 16, 2007

Job interview

Well, I'm been crazy crazy with work and stuff. I've started my second job so, sometimes will work two 4 hour shifts a day. That's ok, I need the money, but I wish I didn't get so tired! Hopefully I'll get used to it! So, I just had an interview for a job at the Sandy Library, part-time, and I'm excited for the prospects. I would get medical benefits and also wouldn't have to work on Sunday, and I would have a set schedule. But, if I do get hired then I will probably will have to quit my job at the City library and that makes me kind of sad - I'm starting to enjoy it there. But, they want me to work at the same time and I also need to do an internship this summer at the Children's library and at a school library. So, it's in the Lord's hands what will happen now and I hope that it all work out! Of course it will!

0 comments: