Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was good here - a little more low-key, but good. Mom woke Andrew and I up about about 8am, well Andrew was awake waiting for me. It's hard getting up at 7am! (hehe) From Santa I received some new luggage and it was greatly appreciated. My old luggage is from my high school graduation and it's splitting apart from the mission and from my trip to Taiwan. My new ones are really nice! I'm excited to use them for my trip to Canada next month. Did I mention that I'm visiting my friend, Jocelyn, in Canada for my birthday? Happy birthday to me! I wanted to do something different for my 30th birthday, this will be great!
Anyway, back to Christmas. Andrew got a pull-up bar and some workout DVDs that will make him really buff and ripped. He was excited about that. Later we went out to Grammy's and played games. A group of us cousins played Apples to Apples and it was hilarious! We didn't stay too late because Grammy was getting tired, also Mom and Dad needed to get ready for their trip to Arizona.
That's Christmas - not much else to it!

0 comments: