Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Super Librarians

Halloween is coming up this week and I've finally put together my costume. In the Children's Dept we are going as superheroes. I decided I wanted to be BatGirl, but haven't had success in finally the right accessories. I heard that my roommate took a child's costume and just tweaked it to fit her. (See Cut the Malarkey) So I went over Target to see what I could find. I finally decided to buy a little boy's Batman costume. From it I salvaged a mask, cape, utility belt, arm bands and a Batman logo. I went to town pinning these objects to my black shirt. It looks great, if I do say so myself. My other co-workers are going as Bibliogirl, Catbrarian, Exlibras (all made up) and Supergirl. It will be great! (hehe)
I will be sure to post pictures, this will be too funny.

1 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!