Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Unfinished Test

I finally took that Teacher Test, the Praxis. I'm not sure how it will all turn out. All week before I was cramming all the subjects: history, science, math, etc. I was feeling pretty good - until I saw that all the content on the test was strictly about education. I'm rusty on different assesment methods and stuff like that! The test consisted of four case histories, with 3 2-part questions to each one. Then there was 10 multiple choice questions. I went through the test and answered all the case history short answers. I tried to pace myself, but those took the majority of my time and when the proctor gave the 10 minute warning I was suprised and started scrambling to complete the multiple choice questions. I only got half of those finished. If she had given a 2 minute warning I would have started filling in the rest of the answers with "c" or something. But, nonetheless I had to leave it unfinished! I sure do hope that I pass! I completed the bulk of the test, and hope it will be enough! I have to wait 4 weeks until the results come back! I'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy waiting! Ugh, I hate tests.