Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Squeeky Wheel

I finally got all my application requirements for the SLC school district together, including three recommendation letters. I didn't know those were required or I would have asked sooner! I finally was able to turn in my application last Friday, at 5pm (closing time). This week is Spring break and so the office was closed on Monday - but I called first thing to tell the lady over Libraries that my application was submitted. I'm working the "squeaky wheel" method. She was actually very pleased to hear from me and said she had wanted to get a hold of me earlier, but they were starting to interview. She said two schools hadn't interviewed yet and she would give my name to them. Well, she wasn't joking because I got a call later that afternoon from Lincoln Elementary. The principal wants me to come and interview this Friday! I'm so excited! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

GOOD LUCK! :)