Thursday, March 6, 2008

The School Librarian

Well, I have some exciting leads on some jobs. The Salt Lake City School District has 6 librarian openings for the next school year. My teaching roommate Karen's principal remembered that I was a Librarian looking for a school job and referred my name to the district office. (Karen says, "It's not who you know, but it's who you know that know what you know") So, I called the districtt office today and she was excited to hear of my interest and was eager to get my application. That sure is encouraging. I just need to get my application together and submitted. I just need to get some letters of recommendation. I am taking the Teacher Test, the Praxis, this Saturday and those results will accompany my application. I'm feeling good about this prospect and feel like it's finally my to get my dream job - and full time as well! What a blessing a full-time salary will be!

0 comments: