Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life after the GRE

I'm getting ready to take a teacher's test, the Praxis, next month so I can apply to the Salt Lake City School District. I am not looking forward to another test! I thought I was done after the GRE!!! Anyway, I heard that there might be 3 openings for school librarians for next school year and I'm going to try for them. I'm just not seeing any opportunities for full-time in the Children's department anytime soon. So, I'm going to try the school route. I would love to have my summer's off! I could help at Brighton Girl's Camp again, or EFY? Or travel? Might as well, while I still can! I guess being single isn't soo bad! (hehe)

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

AAARGH! I sucked at the GRE. I'm impressed that you took it and actually got in. My score was so bad that that's what kept me out of grad school. Anyway, hope this other test goes well.