Monday, February 4, 2008

Birthday Party!

In case you forgot, my 29th birthday was just last Monday. It was good. I threw myself a party the Friday before. I invited more than 50 people, but only got a handful RSVPs - so I was anxious to see who would actually come! Since it was Friday I wanted it to be an open house. I bought stuff for ice cream sundaes and planned for us all to play and planned on playing some games like Apples to Apples and Balderdash. So, the party time started and my friends started showing up. I was surprised at who did show up and I was constantly going to greet who came in! Some many came! I was so flattered! All the family was there and Mom went around and took pictures for me. I'll post them when I get them uploaded. Anyway - it was a fun evening and I hope everyone had fun! Some even brought me presents- so nice!

My actual birthday wasn't as quite exciting - it was Monday so I had to work and do other usual stuff. I did go over to Mom and Dad's for dinner (Kade's chicken enchiladas) and cake and presents. I finally got my own IPod nano! I'm way excited to start using it! It was a good birthday and hopefully this will be the best year yet!

1 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy Birthday again! I'm glad peeps came to your party. :)