Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving and Chuck Norris

We had a low-key Thanksgiving, but I'll just add that it was great. I even made a pumpkin pie, following Grandma Hope's recipe. It was a hit - I should have made two! After stuffing ourselves silly we played games, including the Johnson's favorite: Balderdash. It's funny how much we just laugh at that game.
David introduced the Chuck Norris jokes to us. Let me share some of my favorites: (ahem)

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win? Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.

When Chuck Norris was born he roundhouse kicked the doctor. Because nobody delivers Chuck Norris.

What's even more funny is that before we heard these jokes at Thanksgiving, I found a Chuck Norris shirt at Wal-Mart for Andrew that says, "There is nothing to fear but Chuck himself...", or something like that. Too funny.

0 comments: