Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Assistant Manager?

I was talking to my boss before leaving work today and I mentioned that I heard that the Day-Riverside library had an opening for an Assistant Manager, and that someone had said that I should apply for it. Well Lisa, my boss, got excited and also said I should apply for the position. I am so nervous to do it! I requires some managerial experience, which I don't have much of, and 2 years of professional experience, which I don't have quite enough of either. Well, I'm going to apply anyway - you never know! I hear that they have quite a turnover at that branch, just because of all the kids and teens who hang out there. Lisa said I'm ideal because I have a background with children. I don't know - can you picture me being an Assistant Branch manager? My secret desire is to get a full-time promotion at my current job - but I don't know if that's a possibility. We'll see what the Lord has in store for me!

0 comments: