Sunday, April 15, 2007

Vertigo

I started out with a heavy work load - the I got sick. First, my Vertigo came back, which I hate, then I got a head cold - then the Vertigo came back really bad. I was down for two days. It was horrible. Anyway, I have decided to see a doctor next week to get rid of the dizzy head. I think either a Ear,Nose, & Throat doctor, or a Neurologist. Anna and Kade, and myself, believe that it's something with the fluid in my ears. Anyway, I'm just sick it coming back and nothing being able to deal with it.

I gave a talk to day in Sacrament mtg and it was a recap of a General Conference Talk. So, I didn't want to tell the bishopric member that I only got to see once session, because of school, but Elder Uchtdorf's talk about repentance came to my mind first thing - so I thought I would use that one - and not tell anyone that I missed the rest of conference. I just printed out the talk and highlighted the key points of the talk, adding in a few comments here and there. I think it went well, and I got many compliments on it - so there you go.

0 comments: