Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Summer Graduation

My sister, Anna, had baby Emilia last weekend and I was on babysitting duty Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday. I went to see the baby on Tuesday and she's so cute! I just saw them yesterday at their house and got to hold baby Emilia for a while.

So, later that week I had to scramble to finish up some assignments for my upcoming class that weekend. Class went well enough. I did hear some good news from my adviser. So, I did some graduate classes at the UofU a while back and I was hoping that I could get them transferred for credit towards my degree. So, I finally got the paper work done and my adviser told me that she's confident that those will transfer over successfully and if that's the case, then I have more than enough credits to graduate. Yippee! I still have to complete a Capstone class, which I am nervous about, but if I only have that to worry about next semester - I'll be fine. So, I'm hoping to graduate at the end of the summer and Mom and Dad are interested in going with me to Kansas for a graduation ceremony. You have to get the Master's hood! Well, I might be jumping the gun at this point. The "intent to graduate" deadline already passed - but my adviser is looking into seeing if I can slip in for next semester. I can't even tell you excited I am about that! I am so ready to be done with school! It's been 10 years since I graduated from high school and 7 of those years I have still been in school!

0 comments: