Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthday Report

So, my birthday started great. When I got up, Jocelyn was in the process of decorating the house with decorations. She had leftover "30" decorations from when Daylyn turned 30 a few months ago. She even had a bunch of balloons for me. I guess that Daylyn picked them up the night before and was worried that I would see him bringing them in - but Jocelyn and I were still out at Wal-mart when he got back.
So, after breakfast Jocelyn and I started our Jane Austen festival by watching the new Sense & Sensibility. She loved it, of course she would!
Later we all went to dinner at this place called Kelsey's. Jocelyn gave me all these choices for dinner and I thought it would be fun to go to a place we don't have in the states. So, I chose this place they liked that had American food. It was really good. Jocelyn had called ahead for a reservation and she told them about my birthday so they came out with a desert with a sparkler on it. That was really cool. The people at the table next to us started singing before my party did and then all the people around us were singing as well! I bet my cheeks were so red!

When we got home Jocelyn finished up her special cupcakes she made for my birthday. They looked like a corn-on-the-cob! It was so cute!

It was a great day!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

THANKS FOR THE VISIT! We had so much fun with you here! Hope you had a fun time!