Sunday, September 14, 2008

Regional Conference with President Monson

My stake, and Mom & Dad's stake, had our regional conference. My stake was invited to attend it in the conference center, but the their stake was having it broadcasted in the church building. My roomies were out of town, so I opted to go down to Rose Park to watch the conference instead of going to the Conference Center alone. Also, it meant that I could go with them to Gentree's baby's blessing in Provo. Anyway, President Monson presided over the conference and it was great. He talked about organizing ourselves and building a house unto God. He mentioned 7 ways to do accomplish that: establish a house of house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order and lastly a house of God. Pres. Monson said, "We are the master builders of eternal homes, let those stones be sacred because our hands have touched them."

0 comments: