Sunday, February 11, 2007

New job

Here's a quick update on what's going on with me. I've been home from Taiwan for 2 months and it's good to be home. Right away I moved to a house in Salt Lake City with some friends, Janey and Amy, whom I met in Taiwan. I started back up with school and now have the goal to graduate with my masters at the end of the summer. I started working at the downtown library, as a circulation aide. I'm really enjoying being in the library again, hence why I'm studying Library Science. I am working in the circulation department - in other words: I'm helping checking books in and out. I also just started working as a substitute circulation aide in the county libraries as well - I'm covering my bases, and I hope to work my way up to "Librarian" status soon. So far, it's going pretty good!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Uh huh. And then what?... :D